SAPIA opened its membership in 2012 to accommodate both existing and potential marketers in the petroleum and refinery market. Membership is available to companies participating in the refining and marketing of petroleum products. Members receive access to the following:
- Representation by SAPIA in negotiations and presentations to government and regulatory bodies.
- SAPIA speaks for its members on all issues of common interest.
- An opportunity to participate in committees to assess and advocate industry policy positions in South Africa.
- Access to our secure online member group providing industry information, SAPIA presentations and conference presentation materials.
- SAPIA has several committees that create a platform for members to exchange ideas, information, concerns, determining industry response to legislative and regulatory proposals.
- A channel for media support and opportunities.
- Free copies of SAPIA reports, brochures and transcripts of speeches delivered by SAPIA.
- Support from SAPIA’s skilled professional staff.
- SAPIA members are the first to know industry statistics, health, environment and safety developments and other relevant issues.
- SAPIA members are able to table industry specific issues with the Business Unity and National Economic Development and Labour Council.
- Member link on our website
|Category A - Integrated Members ||Category B - Non-Integrated Members |
| || |
Wholesalers - Petrol and Diesel
Liquefied Petroleum Gas
|Manufacturer || |
Petroleum Pipeline Operator
|Storage Facility Operator |
1. Astron Energy (Pty) Limited
1. Afric Oil (Pty) Limited
1. Easigas (Pty) Limited
| || || |
2. BP Southern Africa (Pty) Limited
2. Elegant Fuel (Pty) Ltd
|2. Indigas (Pty) Ltd || || || |
3. Engen Petroleum Limited
3. Gulfstream Energy (Pty) Limited
|3. Petregaz (Pty) || || || |
4. PetroSA Limited
4. FFS Refiners (Pty) Ltd
|4. Totalgaz Southern Africa (Pty) Limited || || || |
5. Sasol Oil (Pty) Limited
5. Makwande Energy Trading (Pty) Limited
|5. Oryx Gas South Africa (Pty) Ltd || || || |
6. Shell Downstream South Africa (Pty) Limited
6. MBT Petroleum (Pty) Limited
|6. Wasaa Gasses (Pty) Ltd || || || |
7. TotalEnergies Marketing South Africa (Pty) Limited
7. Puma Energy (Pty) Limited
| || || || |
|8. Vopak South Africa Development (Pty) Ltd || |
8. Royale Energy Limited
| || || || |
| ||9. Dan-Bunkering (South Africa) (Pty) Ltd || || || || |
| ||10. Petrocam Trading (Pty) Ltd || || || || |
Total of 24 Members as of 01 January 2022