SAPIA opened its membership in 2012 to accommodate both existing and potential marketers in the petroleum and refinery market. Membership is available to companies participating in the refining and marketing of petroleum products. Members receive access to the following:
- Representation by SAPIA in negotiations and presentations to government and regulatory bodies.
- SAPIA speaks for its members on all issues of common interest.
- An opportunity to participate in committees to assess and advocate industry policy positions in South Africa.
- Access to our secure online member group providing industry information, SAPIA presentations and conference presentation materials.
- SAPIA has several committees that create a platform for members to exchange ideas, information, concerns, determining industry response to legislative and regulatory proposals.
- A channel for media support and opportunities.
- Free copies of SAPIA reports, brochures and transcripts of speeches delivered by SAPIA.
- Support from SAPIA’s skilled professional staff.
- SAPIA members are the first to know industry statistics, health, environment and safety developments and other relevant issues.
- SAPIA members are able to table industry specific issues with the Business Unity and National Economic Development and Labour Council.
- Member link on our website
Astron Energy(Pty) Limited
BP Southern Africa (Pty) Limited
Engen Petroleum Limited
Sasol Oil (Pty) Limited
Shell Downstream South Africa (Pty) Limited
Total South Africa (Pty) Limited
Afric Oil (Pty) Limited
Elegant Fuel(Pty) Ltd
Gulfstream Energy (Pty) Limited
FFS Refiners (Pty) Ltd
Makwande Energy Trading (Pty) Limited
MBT Petroleum (Pty) Limited
Puma Energy (Pty) Limited
Royale Energy Limited
SA Bunkering and Trading (Pty) Ltd
Oryx Oil (Pty) Ltd
Easigas (Pty) Limited
Indigas (Pty) Ltd
Petregaz (Pty) Limited
Totalgaz Southern Africa (Pty) Limited